Continuous with rest stops
Sat 29 - Sun 30 August
Starting from sunny Eastbourne, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, onto Cuckmere Haven, and over the South Downs all the way to historic Arundel with view of its castle. This is a tough route with almost ~2,200m of climbing across the full 100km - but you will be rewarded with incredible views as you reach the top of these climbs.
Distance & Elevation: 100km/ 2170m
Start location: Eastbourne
- 8am Runners
- 8.30am -10am Walkers/Joggers
Finish location: Arundel, West Sussex
- Runners - 9 - 16 hrs
- Joggers - 16 - 20 hrs
- Walkers - 20 - 36 hrs (max time)
Food & Rest Stops: Every 10-15km under marquees with support - including toilets, medics, Massage, changing rooms, rest areas, hot & cold drinks, snacks and much more.
- 23km - picnic baguette lunch
- 55km - 3 course hot meal
- 80km - dinner / cooked breakfast
- 100km - cooked breakfast / BBQ
- Glass of fizz, medal & t-shirt!
- Snacks & drinks every 10-15km