Eastborne to Arundel...
Walk, Jog, or Run it
SOUTH DOWNS WAY
31 AUG/1 SEPT
Take on some of England's finest scenery as a Walk, Jog, or even a Run! It's up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the South Downs Way with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil's Dyke, welcome rest stops, ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey that you'll never forget.
You'll get full support and hospitality all the way - and with half and quarter distance options also - there's maginficent challenges for all on the South Coast!
- For ALL levels of experience
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half Challenge options
- Quarter Challenge option
- Rest stops - Free food & drink
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- Fully signed route / chip timing
- 2 Day 100km 'Daylight' option
- For Charity - or just Self Fund
- Medal, T shirt, glass of fizz!
- UTMB points available
- Shuttle busses & Transfers
- Optional Training Walks/Runs
- Challenge mobile phone APP
It's Your Challenge - Your Way, and will be fun, achievable, and highly rewarding. Join us and 2,000 adventurers for an unforgettable weekend by the coast - and push yourself further in 2019.
Ultra Challenge Series...