A continuous walk from Eastbourne to Arundel. Saturday morning start, on through day & night for a Sunday finish. Most participants will be on this epic challenge.
- Times: Eastbourne start Sat 26 August, 8am - 10am
- Route: Eastbourne start, along the Seven Sisters, through Brighton & Hove and onto Arundel through the South Downs.
- Target Time: 20 - 33 hours
- Hot meal at half way Rest top at 55km (Sat dinner)
- Hot meal at 80km Rest Stop (late dinner / early breakfast)
- Finishers meal (Sunday morning / afternoon)
- Shuttles from finish to station
Optional extras you can book:
- Baggage transfer (in cash on the day)
- Meal at 23km
Signing up for the Challenge:
Charity Fundraising Option: £70 to register & fundraise at least £395 for your chosen charity. Fundraise for one of the Charity Partners & get 20% OFF your Reg Fee
Self Fund Option: £175 payable to cover the cost of your challenge