A continuous jog (or walk some / run some) from Eastbourne to Arundel. Saturday morning start, on through day & night for a Sunday finish. Most participants will be on this epic challenge.
- Times: Eastbourne start Sat 26 August, 8.00 - 10.00am
- Route: Eastbourne start, along the Seven Sisters, through Brighton & Hove and onto Arundel through the South Downs.
- Target Time: 16 - 20 hours
- Energy & water snack stops every ~12.5km
- Hot meal at half way Rest top in 55km (Sat dinner)
- Hot meal at 80km Rest Stop (late dinner / breakfast)
- Finishers meal (Sunday morning / afternoon)
Optional extras you can book:
- Baggage transfer (in cash on the day)
- 23km meal
Signing up for the Challenge:
Charity Fundraising Option: £70 to register & fundraise at least £395 for your chosen charity. Fundraise for one of the Charity Partners & get 20% OFF your Reg Fee
Self Fund Option: £175 payable to cover the cost of your challenge