Walk, Jog, or Run
Eastbourne to Arundel ...
Coastal Path & South Downs Way. Stunning 100km route & half + 1/4 options. August Bank Holiday weekend.
The South Coast Challenge
100km & Half or 1/4 Options
Weekend 27/28 August
This new Challenge takes on some of England's finest scenery. Eastbourne start, up the infamous Beachy Head, over chalk cliffs through the Seven Sisters Country Park and along the South Downs Way. A Brighton midpoint, Devils Dyke, amazing views, sunset & sunrise all lie ahead before the Cathedral spire of historic Arundel comes into view and a welcome finish line after an amazing 100km.
Most of the 2,000 challengers will be walking at their own pace, many will jog parts, and some will run it as a full on Ultra-marathon. However you take it on, you'll be supported through day & night and rewarded with an overwhelming sense of achievement. Push yourself in 2016 - get in shape - join us for a real challenge and an unforgetable weekend!
- WALK IT - at your pace ~24 to 34 hours
- JOG IT - run a bit, walk when it suits you
- RUN IT - fully suported 'Ultra Marathon'
- South Downs Way - 75% off road
- Eastbourne start - Arundel finish
- Brighton midpoint (& 2nd half start)
- Day & Night continuous challenge
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- HALF CHALLENGE options (1st & 2nd)
- NEW 2 DAY OPTION - sleep at half way
- 1st QUARTER option - including 7 Sisters
- FREE hot meals & drinks & snacks en route
- Saturady 27 Aug start - Bank Holiday wknd.
- Pace walkers, physios, medics, massage++
- Fundraise for a Charity of YOUR choice
- Self Fund option for our Past Participants
Call 0207 609 6695 to get in touch or email email@example.com