Walk, Jog, or Run
EASTBOURNE to ARUNDEL ...
Coastal Path & The South Downs Way. Stunning 100km route & Half + 1/4 options. August Bank Holiday weekend. Full Support all the way - Join us!
South Coast Challenge
100km & Half or 1/4 Options
Weekend 27/28 August
This new Challenge takes on some of England's finest scenery. Eastbourne start, up the infamous Beachy Head, over chalk cliffs through the Seven Sisters Country Park and along the South Downs Way. A Brighton midpoint, Devils Dyke, amazing views, sunset & sunrise all lie ahead before the Cathedral spire of historic Arundel comes into view and a welcome finish line after an amazing 100km.
Most of the 2,000 challengers will be walking at their own pace, many will jog parts, and some will run it as a full on Ultra-marathon. However you take it on, you'll be supported through day & night and rewarded with an overwhelming sense of achievement. Push yourself in 2016 - get in shape - join us for a real challenge and an unforgetable weekend!
- WALK IT at your pace ~24 - 34 hrs
- JOG IT - run and walk when it suits
- RUN IT - fully suported Ultra
- South Downs Way - 75% off road
- Eastbourne start - Arundel finish
- Brighton midpoint & 2nd 1/2 start
- Day & Night continuous challenge
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- HALF CHALLENGE ~50km options
- 2 DAY OPTION - sleep at 1/2 way
- 1st QUARTER option inc 7 Sisters
- FREE hot meals & drinks/snacks
- Sat 27 Aug start - Bank Hol wknd.
- Pace walkers, medics, massage+
- Support a Charity of YOUR choice
- SELF FUND PLACES AVAILABLE